Why join The Financial Services Forum?
Being a member of The Financial Services Forum brings many benefits to you, and your career:
• Keep abreast of highly topical issues affecting marketers within financial services
• Broaden your tactical and strategic marketing knowledge
• Network with other professionals in your sector
• Access research and white papers on key topics
• Opportunity to join and learn from a community of like-minded marketers
We have a variety of membership options to meet the needs of individuals, teams and companies in financial services organisations, or their agencies, in the UK and around the world.
• Executive Member - for senior managers and directors
Invitation to over 60 events per year, including our two-day Executive Summit in Saint-Paul de Vence. You can delegate up to 6 events per year to someone else in your organisation, and you have online access to our Knowledge Centre, where you will find slides from previous events, white papers, research studies and live webinars.
• Associate Member - for managers and team members
Invitation to over 20 sector-specific and ‘core marketing’ events a year, plus access to our Knowledge Centre, where you will find slides from previous events, white papers, research studies and live webinars.
• Online Member - for overseas marketers, and those who can’t make our events
If you can’t regularly attend our events, then you can become an Online Member. This gives you access to our Knowledge Centre, where you will find slides from previous events, white papers and research studies. You will also be able to attend our live webinars.
• Practitioner Member - for marketing consultancies and agencies
Every year we allocate a small number of memberships to marketing consultancies and agencies. This gives two people access to over 20 events a year, plus promotional and editorial opportunities for you and your company. You have online access to our Knowledge Centre, where you will find slides from previous events, white papers, research studies and live webinars.
If there are several people in your organisation who would benefit from a membership, we offer two packages:
• Team membership
One Executive Member and two Associate Members - flexibility to add additional Members. Unlimited Online Members
• Corporate membership
Six Executive Members and six Associate Members. Unlimited Online Members
How to become a member
To become a member, register with us, and we’ll take it from there: https://www.thefsforum.co.uk/registration/
You can view the various membership options via a pdf version here: FSFMembershipOptionsAug2017
Or call Richard Nolan to arrange a convenient time to discuss membership options, on +44 (0) 203 657 9892.